- My Education and Training. I hold a Doctorate (1995) and Master’s degrees in Educational Administration from the University of Alberta as well as a Bachelor of Applied Science from the University of Guelph. I have considerable training in program evaluation, applied research, group facilitation, and project management.
- Work. I held increasingly responsible management positions at Grant MacEwan College from 1980 to 1998. I’ve been a partner in Emerging Directions Consulting Ltd. since 1998.
- Voluntary Experience. I’m an active community volunteer, currently serving as Chair of the Canadian Evaluation Society Education Foundation. I have served as the Chair of two other boards (Canadian Evaluation Society Alberta-Northwest Territory and Goodwill Industries of Alberta) and Vice-Chair of the Alberta Baroque Music Society.
- International Experience. I have considerable international experience, carrying out a variety of international needs assessments and design of programs. This work has taken me twice to Uganda, as well as to Hong Kong and Japan. Most recently, I have also taught a three week Communications course at Inner Mongolia University in Hohut, China on three occasions.
- Recognition and Memberships. I am proud to have been recognized for my work in community education by being named to Who’s Who of Canadian Women and the Canadian Who’s Who. I am a longstanding member of the Canadian Evaluation Society.